Today is the day to register for Stitchfest Texas! You’ll find all the information ready for registration on the Registration page.
Wednesday, July 5 (2pm Check-in) – Sunday July 9 (1pm Check-Out): $599
- Sewing retreat with up to 40 wonderful quilters
- Tour of Moda Fabrics Dallas offices and Shop Hop on Thursday OR Sew Day at Sunset
- Fabric Dyeing Workshop with Melissa Eubanks of My Fabric Relish
- New York Beauty Class with Melissa Eubanks of My Fabric Relish
- Quilt Block Class & Free Motion Quilting with Moda Designer, Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Trunk Shows from both instructors
- Room and board (meals and snacks included)
- Stitchfest T-Shirt & Bag
- Plenty of open sewing time with no designated bed time!
- Many more fun surprises including swaps and chances to get to know each other better!
Payment plan option: 3 payments of $200 spread across 3 months, 2 payments of $300, or full payment of $599.
*Registrations are non-refundable.
On the registration page, select the payment option that best fits your needs. After you click Pay now, you’ll be directed to Paypal to pay. A paypal account isn’t required. Once payment is processed, hang tight! You’ll be redirected to the full registration form to provide us with important information like your name, t-shirt size, roommate preferences, etc.
Signups for swaps and secret stitchers will happen at a later date.
*Installment payments begin with an initial payment today and are billed on the same day of the month for each subsequent month.
Still wondering if you should sign up?
Check out a review by Lee Monroe of May Chappell (One of our teachers during 2016) and consider this comment from one of last year’s attendees:
It was clear that this event was well planned, and it was well executed! It was so nice to be so spoiled all weekend. You all were so welcoming and friendly. I had a blast, and I really hope I can make it next year!
Convinced now? Go register already!!